Wolf Theatre Academy
At the Wolf Theatre Academy, we set the HIGHEST STANDARDS for our faculty and students. Our students work with THEATRICAL PROFESSIONALS who are experienced in the art of theatre EDUCATION. At the younger ages, we emphasize a POSITIVE, nurturing style of teaching with students growing through ENCOURAGEMENT in an environment that supports their development as individuals and as artists. Although our teaching focus shifts for older groups to QUALITY PERFORMANCE, we are proud that most students complete our programs with a sense of incredible accomplishment for a job well done.
Fall 2015 Classes Include:
- Creative Drama: Parent Tot – 3-5 year olds (and favorite adult)
- Playmaking: Circus in a Suitcase – K-3rd Grades
- Playmaking: Pinkalicious – K-3rd Grades
- Performance Workshop: The Big Bang – 3rd-6th Grades
- Production: The Drowsy Chaperone – 6th-12th Grades
Take a look at our offerings here!