Internships are awarded based on merit, availability and an interview.
ALL interns are required to:
- Learn and improve their craft throughout the internship process
- To participate in scheduled Progress Meetings with the Asst. Director of Academies
- To assist the class instructors with prep work, greeting students, all breaks (lunch, snack, bathroom) and classroom activities
Most internships include a transportation stipend. See description for details.
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
*Performance camps: Sundays (various hours – view Camps Calendar)
Please inform the Assistant Director of Academies immediately should you need to cancel your internship. MACC reserves the right to cancel internships based on low enrollment.
Art/Junior Theatre Time Commitment
It is easiest for us to find opportunities for those with the greatest availability and flexibility. Art and Junior Theatre Internships have four sessions of 2 – 3 weeks each. Candidate must be available for an entire session to be awarded an internship.
- June 5 – June 25, (3 weeks)
- June 26 – July 16, (3 weeks)
- July 17 – August 6, (3 weeks)
- August 7 – August 20 (2 weeks)